Enough is Enough!
There is a saying that Fashion repeats itself every 20-30 years! But still there are a few things that I seriously don’t want to be repeated. Following is a non-comprehensive short-list of so called fashion-eshtyle that I badly don’t like:
1. Sadhna cut---Eeeew! I can’t remember any other girl other than Sadhna ji, on whom this Wow (?) style suited! Especially, on girls with small faces-it’s awful! (Sorry!)
|My niece-I'm struggling to get her some other haircut!|
2. Bell-bottom trousers---What a taste? Who designed them? Just try to remember TALL & HANDSOME Big B of those days wearing trousers tight on waist and wider like curtains on bottom!!! Do I need to tell more? B-)
|Thanks to IndianExpress|
3. Hippy cut with X-Large shades---Have you ever noticed, most of the guys who sort loooong girlish-hair, generally have beards too? Simple reason-they do want to look man! And with those bbbigggg shades-what they say in hindi ‘karela aur neem chadha’!
|from movie Hera Pheri|
4. Talcum powdered faces---I don’t like Fairness creams either, but faces loaded with Talcum powder! What to say? No comments please!
5. Polka dots---Height of repetitiveness!
But, there are a few fashion statements that are just adorable, guaranteed for admiration:
1. Saree---Oooooh! What an appeal! Be it Rekha ji or Sushmita Sen, a saree clad nari (lady) is just Dillogical! <3
2. Dhoti/Chudidar-Kurta-Jodhpuri Jooti---This is an ultimate fashion statement! Want to be odd one out on the even side? Wear it! Gracious! Respectable! Unmatchabale!
3. Blue Denim-White Shirt---I bet, everybody who has ever wear or thought to wear a Denim, have aspired for at least One real Blue-Denim in his/her collection with a white shirt to be tugged in on any and all the occasions! What regular, all time turn-on attire! Hot!
4. Denim & Kurti---This fusion dress for girls looks superb if maintained!
5. Ankle Boots---These are the pairs, a Man/Lady can always strive for! On a ride, or with your coolest denims, they just complete the harmony!
6. Kolhapuri Chappals---Personal favorite, on denims. Try those; they are fabulous (though difficult to walk with).
7. Aviators---The Best a Man can get! Another Personal Favorite! :)
A lot is still cooking inside my semi-fashionable Brain; semi-cause I like watching FTV or ZeeTrends but know don’t have any guts to try them! But, yess it’s one’s own privilege to decide what to wear, what not to! One of my teachers, though, said, “Eat what YOU love to; Wear what OTHERS love on you”.
My own standard for judging has been observing my shadow, about what is actually fitting beautifully, one’s shadow better says than mirror!
All said and done, here’s deal, courtesy IndiBlogger and Brandmile, join Brandmile and get what’s on trend on never-before prices! Click here…. for an invitation to Brandmile, which is an invitation-only Shopping Stop.
(P.S.: All the Comments are author’s personal opinion and have not been intended to hurt anybody dead or alive.)