(Caution: Author is developing a style to write seriously on lighter notes. Please don’t take this piece lightly!)
These days’ I am feeling quite privileged having a state, some greats call as, the Writer’s Block! As the Webster of the Era, widely known as Wikipedia, suggests Writer’s Block is a condition in which an author fails to produce new work. This also relates to the condition when an Author couldn’t recognize his own work’s worth and underestimates it.
(Courtesy: Wikipedia-User:Andrew Horne)
CONDITION: I’m just not able to sit calm, sip coffee, have some water, eat pistachios, crack nuts, listen to some music, and write some piece! Hmmmm…it’s not though very untypical of me. It had happened a lot many times in recent past, but this time it’s different. Other times, I had problems ideating on the topics. This time I have zillions (use of Hyperbole) of ideas, only thing I lack is mood to sit calm, sip coffee…..and write some piece!
CURE: Had I known it, I would have applied it!!! But still, on a general note there may be a few curative measures, like:
2. Read as much as you can. Now this is one serious measure. The more you read, better you evolve. Reading will not get you out of your non-creative mode, but also open to you newer and wider dimensions. Participating in Blog-Communities' Contest may do wonders!
3. Do jot down the ideas you have while in the Block-condition; they may help you building stories later when you are back on track.
4. Do what you love doing! If you love to travel, get your backpack ready. If you ride, like me, get your bike done! If you are in love, that may be a reason behind the Block; get some time for yourself dude!
5. Meditate, if you can. It's proven to to brighten the subconscious which actually helps to be creative!
6. Try to to sit calm, sip coffee, have some water, eat pistachios, crack nuts, listen to some music, and write some piece! (Yeah that was a cliché, you got right mann!)
HELP: Yess, I need some serious help from the patient souls who have read this piece till now. Do share your Writer’s Block condition and how you fought with it' it will not only help me to write better, but also others too.
(PS: Author of this article never claimed himself a Writer. It’s just his self-admiration mode that gears him into comparing his feeling with the greater community of Writers!)